Baildon is located in the Aire Valley, between the city of Bradford and Rombalds Moor. The map above shows the location of Baildon. If you want, click here to view a larger map.
Public transport links to and from Baildon are great, with regular bus routes and a train station only a short walk from the village centre. If you prefer to drive, there are plenty of options for parking. Find all the details below.
Getting here by public transport
Baildon train station is a 10 minute walk from the village centre. There are many bus routes into Baildon and bus stops across Baildon.
- Timetable for BailRail bus from station to village
- Information about Baildon railway station
- Train travel in West Yorkshire from Metro
- Live departures and arrivals at Baildon train station
- Bus travel in West Yorkshire from Metro
- Trainline is a one-stop shop for train and coach travel
Getting here by car
There are two car parks in the centre of Baildon, the largest at the Ian Clough Hall, plus plenty of on-street parking. The Ian Clough car park has an electric car charging point. Car parking is also available close to Shipley Glen at Bracken Hall Green.